Fly-Out to the LAA Rally Sywell Aug 30th - Sep 1st
    mark
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Fly-Out to the LAA Rally Sywell Aug 30th - Sep 1st

by mark » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 am

Hi all,

A few of us are planning a fly-out to the LAA Rally in Sywell that takes place from August 30th - to September 1st. Full details at http://www.lightaircraftassociation.co. ... y2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We will be departing from Limetree but if anyone would like to join us at any stage along the way you're more than welcome. If you've never flown to England before it's an ideal opportunity to join with some experienced pilots who can help you with flight planning and paperwork.

We're planning on leaving on Thursday August 29th and to return on Monday September 1st. Our route will take us up to Belfast for the water crossing and then south to Sywell. The finer points of the routing will be planned closer to the time to take account of weather etc. If you would like to join us please reply here or send me a PM.

Regards,
    Mark
    Regards,
    Mark Dwyer
    www.flyinginireland.com

------------------------------------------------
    FlyingInIreland.com:- THE Resource for Irish Aviation Information
    aviatorsguide
    Verified User
    Verified User

Re: Fly-Out to the LAA Rally Sywell Aug 30th - Sep 1st

by aviatorsguide » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:41 am

I'm booked into Sywell for Friday. I was going to go via Arklow, then to Shobdon for Tay. Onto Sywell then. Not sure about the Belfast bit, sure they don't know they're over water do they? :lol: