Ballyboy will host their annual BBQ on Sunday June 2nd this year, as always subject to weather. The pig is on order and so are the horse, sorry I mean beef burgers .
All systems are in place for BBQ this coming Sunday. There was a field inspection last evening and it is satisfactory. Bernard asks that you contact him so he can brief on ground procedures as the parking will be slightly different to previous years due to some areas being soft as a result of recent inclement weather.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday..........
just posting some guidelines if your attending on Sunday, same as last year, and the year before and the year before and.........
please see below some suggested routing and guidelines....
1. When inbound please report at either Athboy Town, Trim Town, Kells or Navan depending on which direction you are coming from. 118.55mhz
2. Please plan to be overhead the field at 1500ft QNH.For a standard circuit join
3. The only info we will be giving on the radio will be QNH, RWY in use and number you are once established in the circuit.
4. All circuits are left hand from 29/11
5. Once on the ground please follow the marshaller to the parking area
6. All movements are at Pilots discretion.
Lets keep it safe and sensible and most of all......ENJOY
Great as always to see you there with your "Mad Cow". Thanks to everyone who flew, drove, cycled and even Ballooned in!!!
Final figures to be confirmed, but we reckon it was the busiest year yet!
Looking forward to a great summer of fly in's.
Regards, Ballyboy Staff.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests