The Newcastle Bisto BBQ

Please notify to this forum any events going on in the country related to Irish Aviation

Moderator: mark

C152
Verified User
Verified User

The Newcastle Bisto BBQ

Post by C152 »

This will take palce on Saturday 23rd July at EI NC there will be lots of food, drink, live music and a DJ, entrance will be by ticket only to keep the riff raff in which are available FOC form the airfield or Bisto, all are welcome, :mrgreen:Anbody wishing to fly in for the BBQ is more than welcome and can stay overnight in the area, people can also fly in Sunday the day of the Bray air show as most of the acts
will be stopping by for fuel for planes and themselves and EI NC will be very much open for business
during the weekend just be aware there is an TRA in Bray please check

shrtfld
Verified User
Verified User

Re: The Newcastle Bisto BBQ

Post by shrtfld »

I have already booked out an aircraft to fly from EICN to EINC as a staging point to get to the airshow.

What are the logistics or practicalities of getting from EINC to Bray? I presume train is an option.

If there were a number of people interested would there be a local taxi / hackney which could be organised to get a gang up to Bray and back for the airshow? If so I'd use two seats.

Can the guys at EINC help please or at least furnish advice?

Many thanks
Shrtfld

C152
Verified User
Verified User

Post by C152 »

The 84 runs from Newcastle village to Bray, you can get a taxi but don't worry you won't be left behind

Flyer1
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Flyer1 »

Must try get out of work for this one

C152
Verified User
Verified User

Post by C152 »

Take the weekend off :shock: