Ballyboy BBQ (EIMH)

Please notify to this forum any events going on in the country related to Irish Aviation

Moderator: mark

Kevlar
Verified User
Verified User

Ballyboy BBQ (EIMH)

Post by Kevlar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Greetings :D ,

Just to let everybody know, Ballyboy airfield (EIMH) will be having our BBQ on Sunday June 6th 2010 :D ......more details to follow......watch this space......

Regards, Kev.
Regards, Kevlar

hibby
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Ballyboy BBQ (EIMH)

Post by hibby » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I just want to say thanks to everyone who organised this. This was my first ever fly-in, and it was certainly a memorable one. It was a fabulous event, really well-attended with lots of planes, lots of food and drink, and fantastic aero displays. Brilliant!

Kevlar
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Kevlar » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm

To all that attended our BBQ at Ballyboy we would like to say a big thank you :D , it was a great day with a fantastic turn out from aircraft from all over the country and some from outside the country.

Gerry, Eddie, Davy, John K, Twister Duo all deserve a special metion for their fantistic Aero Displays. 8)

Paul and Francie for the Hog Roast.....Top class :wink:

It was a pleasure to see some familiar faces and some new ones, please feel free to call in again.

If anyone has any photo's please post them up or PM me.

Regards, Kev.
Regards, Kevlar

GoGoGadgetGoAround
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by GoGoGadgetGoAround » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Many thanks to all at Ballyboy, a big effort was put in with the Hog Roast etc and all attending were made very welcome.

Cheers,

Andy
Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air