- Verified User
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:59 am
- Location: Donegal. VFR Flight Guide IRL Page 131
We have made the decision to postpone the Island hop from this weekend due to the impeding weather fronts that are going to come through. We have examined the possibility of carrying on, however a "window" of weather is required to allow the event to happen.... this will not be the case.... see chart below.
However..... good news...... we have agreed to run the event along side the Birr fly-in on the 9th and 10th of August, many of us would have been there anyway and it permits us to use some of the logistics already put in place. If you have booked accommodation then please cancel it now and re-arrange it for the August weekend.
We hope to meet you all in August for the Island Hop in Birr.
The Island Hop Team.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests