Skyranger 912S for sale

Still the fastest gowing sector in Irish Aviation - This forum is dedicated to everything microlight related! [Only Verified Users can post in this forum]

Moderator: mark

damienair
Verified User
Verified User

Skyranger 912S for sale

Post by damienair » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am

http://www.afors.com/index.php?page=...d=19852&imid=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please see attached advert for AFORS. My gorgeous Skyranger 912S is up for sale. This aircraft is fully loaded with everything required for long distance touring. It is a beautiful example. Reason for sale : I have not been flying nearly enough since my little boy arrived 2 years ago, and I have also converted over to Weightshift and am interested in upgrading my little Pegasus XL and going fully Flex Wing.

Damien.
Pegasus XL 462
PILOTS are just PLANE people with a special AIR about them

flyer_150
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Skyranger 912S for sale

Post by flyer_150 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm

link not working?
flyer_150

kilo delta
Verified User
Verified User

Post by kilo delta » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Try this one... http://www.afors.com/index.php?page=adv ... 852&imid=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joe McDermott
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Joe McDermott » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Nice photo of this very attractive a/c take at Cooley Fly-In where it had a lot of pilot admirers !

http://www.marshall-follow.me/Gallery.p ... &image=367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joe

stovepipe
Verified User
Verified User

Post by stovepipe » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

damien, why are you going over to the dark side? stay indoors! Ozee suits are for skinny people!:)
regards
Stovepipe

damienair
Verified User
Verified User

Post by damienair » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 am

Thanks guys,

I have made a 180 on my decision to sell G-UPTA. I flew yesterday in 30-40 mph westerly winds, through squally showers and thermals for 4 hours and 35 minutes. I flew to Frenchpark via the Tullamore agricultural show, then visited the Enniskillen Flyin and flew up to the new Finn Valley Flying Club outside Convoy in Donegal. And I had a beautiful flight home over Virginia and the amazing Tombs outside Oldcastle. I would have been grounded in a Flexwing, but it was no problem to G-UPTA. There has been a lot of interest in G-UPTA since putting it up for sale, loads of e-mails and phone calls, but no money changed hands, so I have decided that I would be mad to sell her. Plus I have her hoovered and washed and cleaned so much so that she is too beautiful to sell.
I will continue to fly my little Pegasus XL when the weather suits. I might as well be bisexual.

Damien.
Pegasus XL 462
PILOTS are just PLANE people with a special AIR about them

vortex003
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by vortex003 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 pm

damienair wrote:Thanks guys,

I have made a 180 on my decision to sell G-UPTA. I flew yesterday in 30-40 mph westerly winds, through squally showers and thermals for 4 hours and 35 minutes. I flew to Frenchpark via the Tullamore agricultural show, then visited the Enniskillen Flyin and flew up to the new Finn Valley Flying Club outside Convoy in Donegal. And I had a beautiful flight home over Virginia and the amazing Tombs outside Oldcastle. I would have been grounded in a Flexwing, but it was no problem to G-UPTA. There has been a lot of interest in G-UPTA since putting it up for sale, loads of e-mails and phone calls, but no money changed hands, so I have decided that I would be mad to sell her. Plus I have her hoovered and washed and cleaned so much so that she is too beautiful to sell.
I will continue to fly my little Pegasus XL when the weather suits. I might as well be bisexual.

Damien.

:wink: :wink: