NMAI Challenge Trophy.

Still the fastest gowing sector in Irish Aviation - This forum is dedicated to everything microlight related! [Only Verified Users can post in this forum]

Moderator: mark

grasshopper
Unverified User
Unverified User

Re: NMAI Challenge Trophy.

Post by grasshopper » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Cup has moved again, now recouperating in Enfield after its first open cockpit flight experiance from Frenchpark.
Had to barter with James to get him to hand it over. So his first every flexwing flight did the trick.
The gent to very right is the Stigs apprentice (Damian) or thats what it seemed like on the return flight when his radio battery got tired. I've even edited his wing reg :shock: so that his identity is kept top secret. Isn't that good of me Damian :lol: .

Beautiful days' flying two flexwings side by side looking out at the scenery as we don't have a gps to keep our fixated to.
A huge thanks to James and Margaurite for their very warm welcome and their fabulous facilities. And of coarse to the born-again aviator Damian who has been going around with a smile from ear to ear since he started flapping his arms - no doub't he'll bring his phone with him next time I should think :oops:

Anyone up for the the next robbing of the Cup can get me on 086 6177584 :mrgreen:

Michael
Attachments
Challenge Cup Raid.jpg
Its been nice doing business with you James
Challenge Cup Raid.jpg (38.33 KiB) Viewed 4788 times

jonkil
Verified User
Verified User

Post by jonkil » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 pm

The competition/cup is really a great success. The cup has done the rounds a few times again. It is now in the South West for the 1st time, and by flexwing to boot !
Well done to Pat Canty for robbing it today, full details are on the NMAI site as usual. Click HERE to view the latest news.

hum
Verified User
Verified User

Post by hum » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 am

Rubberbandit raid this morning :-(
rbandit.jpg
Thats Limerick Citayy
rbandit.jpg (71.11 KiB) Viewed 4637 times

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mark » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi guys,

The cup was raided this afternoon by Mark Dwyer and Glenn Jacobs from James (in Tibohine) in a Samba XXL from Abbeyshrule. We tried to bring it to Clonbullogue but couldnt get in with the weather. The cup is now in the Ultraflight clubhouse in Abbeyshrule. You can call me for details of its location at 087 791 8742.

Regards,
Mark

Regards,
Mark Dwyer
www.flyinginireland.com

------------------------------------------------
FlyingInIreland.com:- THE Resource for Irish Aviation Information