Plane Crazy Day 2
  • Flyer1
    Verified User
    Verified User

Plane Crazy Day 2

by Flyer1 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Well lads,

Any word on Plane Crazy Aerobatics Day 2 ? A Lot of people asking me about it.

Cheers :D
  • Sweeney
    Unverified User
    Unverified User

by Sweeney » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Soon I hope!! MEIR renewal next week....eeek! So I need some fun :)
    "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
  • Flyer1
    Verified User
    Verified User

by Flyer1 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Nothing at all?
  • egoggins
    Verified User
    Verified User

by egoggins » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 pm

There was a plan to arrange another day before the clocks were changed. But it didnt work out........Now, It would be a challange to get much done with anything more than a very small number of people when the short day is considered and the flights from / to Gerrys place. Abbyshrule and Kilrush. I spoke to Anto about this. I am up for it but I dont know logistically how it should go. We sort of put it on the back burner till the spring I think but I dont mind planning something sooner. Anto is the facilitator........I'll fit in with what ever is planned.
    Eddie G
  • alphaLaura
    Verified User
    Verified User

by alphaLaura » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 pm

I think it would be optimistic to plan an event before January because of the short days and low probability of good weather. Maybe by waiting until early 2010, we will have more aircraft+instructors available for the day, and we could hold it aiming to get people interested in competing in a BAeA event such as one of the LOOP days...
    The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no.
    I OWN THE SUN
  • Sweeney
    Unverified User
    Unverified User

by Sweeney » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm

That sounds really good Laura. I'm sure anto will get onto us when he has some plans.
    "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"