Checkout these pics n vids !! JFK Kid controller

This forum is for aviation related topics that are not related to Ireland.

Moderator: mark

Tonybwf
Unverified User
Unverified User

Re: Checkout these pics n vids !! JFK Kid controller

Post by Tonybwf »

Regards
Tony

?The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.?

DonalMW
Verified User
Verified User

Post by DonalMW »

Captain Sullenberg was interviewed on US tv this morning about his retirement and was asked for his opinion on the JFK incident. He stated he wouldn't like to give an opinion without seeing all the facts.

Seeing as he is actively involved in pilot safety it will be interesting to see what his opinion if he ever expresses one on this subject will be.....

Tonybwf
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Tonybwf »

Yea that would be intresting alrite i couldnt see him saying anything i think now maybe hes to high profile would you agree?
Regards
Tony

?The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.?

DonalMW
Verified User
Verified User

Post by DonalMW »

I think his new job description is in the airline safety area. He worked as an accident investigator for a while I believe also. (I'm about a quarter of the way into his autobiography)

I think he might have to end up giving an opinion on this, and going by his track record (he also served in the Air Force) i'd value his opinion.

My opinion would be a "slap on the wrist" for those held accountable, but no loss of job.