Usher Aviation Ireland

A forum for aircraft engineers to discuss topics of interest

Moderator: mark

angels33
Unverified User
Unverified User

Usher Aviation Ireland

Post by angels33 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 am

So Usher Aviation, the so called 'Centre of Excellence' has pulled the plug on light aircraft maintenance in Sligo. It has all happened with very little notice, and quite frankly a disgusting and shoddy approach to its loyal customers. Well done Barry. It wont be forgotten

aviatorsguide
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Usher Aviation Ireland

Post by aviatorsguide » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:43 am

Mmmm,
I think to be fair Barry had sold that business to NAAS and it was their decision what to do with it. I wouldn't disagree that it could have been handled better from a PR/relationships point of view. In spite of that the guys there, Sasha and Nigel James who are great aircraft technicians - have set up on their own now in Sligo and still offer all the same service's. That would offer anyone an opportunity to use the same people who knew their aircraft for all their future work.

Lots of aviation businesses open and close, and irrespective of industry the sun sets on every company at some point in time. I wouldn't have thought that as a first post from an unverified user that it comes across with great credibility, and I don't think the majority would disagree with much of the above.

William