Is this the ugliest thing in the sky?

This is a section where users can post pictures and video links

Moderator: mark

d2k73
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by d2k73 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:35 pm

airoshane wrote:We all know the ugliest thing going is the A380. The front half of it is very wierd looking. The nose wheel looks too far forward and the nose is an ugly shape!

Its an ugly looking machine alrite, but the beluga is by far the most ugly bird flying these days! Nothing has come close to the 727 or the one-eleven, by far the most good looking craft in my opinion.

As for the 330 i think its a fantastic aircraft, flew on it from DUB-LAX last year and it was very comfortable, looks quite nice too!

FLYbyWIT
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by FLYbyWIT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:36 pm

Hey d2k73, Just had a gander at your blog, Wish I had done something like that when i started, keep it going and good luck in NAC. As there is or has been issues with there JAA head of training or lack of recently so dont be caught napping and have yourself a plan B, for example skoot over to EFT or something like that if the things go pear shaped in NAC... Its worth a little thought thats all.
I started my flying in NAC also and loved it, It was amazing the amount of Irish there when i was there so no doubt you will have a ball, the flying is great...plenty of Instrument practice and all that jazz mixed in with faster heavier stuff so great fun to be had. Keep ther blog going as it will be great reading for yourself a few years down the road when your RHS in a jet/prop whatever. Watch out for the mexican ladies they love the Irish HomBRE. :lol:

Flyer1
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Flyer1 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:35 am

I've always thought a TB9 resembles a coffin with two 10 x 4's stickin out the side.

Or the rallye, not exactly my cup of tea. Great plane though

d2k73
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by d2k73 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:34 pm

FLYbyWIT wrote: Watch out for the mexican ladies they love the Irish HomBRE. :lol:

We're a sexy bunch! :shock: