Florida Keys

This is a section where users can post pictures and video links

Moderator: mark

Cosmic
Unverified User
Unverified User

Florida Keys

Post by Cosmic »

It was raining Yesterday, and added to that I am really skint, so I couldn't fly. My mind started drifting back to happy flying days in the Florida Keys. Theres not much that can compete with taking a plane with a few friends down to Key West.

Miles and Miles of Bridges link all the little dots of land together, it seems to go on forever.

Marathon, KMTH, the other Airport on the Keys. Nicer beaches then Key West.

Little Islands like this, with a few houses on it, what a great place to live.

After a Day of sightseeing and beaching in Key West, a lovely sunset to finish off a nice day.

FireFoxDown
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by FireFoxDown »

Some fantastic pics Cosmic - i was in Florida before doing some ground training. I definately plan to go back, and get a good few hours up! Looks very nice! :D

EIDEL
Unverified User
Unverified User

me snaps

Post by EIDEL »

8) As there is no help uploading the snaps you can catch them on >http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/flying-free/lst<You may be in them enjoy :) DEL

Cosmic
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Cosmic »

Firefoxdown, I have a suspicion that I may have met you. Is your real name something to do with your username? Do you spend a certain part of the year in a place near New Yawk? Been to Naples?

alphaLaura
Verified User
Verified User

Post by alphaLaura »

Gorgeous photos! I went to FL a few weeks ago, and though I didnt get to take a lesson over there, I videoed lots from the 767 I took over there. The place is kick @ss.
The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no.
I OWN THE SUN

Cosmic
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Cosmic »

I wasn't sure if peeps would be interested in them or not. You seem to like them so heres a few more.

Heading Back along the Westcaost of FL, National Park, not touched by Man(Or Woman!). Really nice.

This is a little Island off the coast from Marathon, little Pool out the back. Deffo one for MTV Cribs.

At Marathon, my instructor in the PIC, with a Caravan on Floats in the background.