This is a section where users can post pictures and video links

Moderator: mark

greypencils
Unverified User
Unverified User

Aer Lingus Bristol Freighter

Post by greypencils » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering does anybody have any good pictures of the Aer Lingus Bristol Freighters, I am working on a few side profiles and the AL Biffo is one of them, but I am having trouble with the color scheme, can any body help, also looking for Color pictures of Shannon Air DC-4 and DC-7 and Aer Lingus Vikings (This is one that has proven very hard to find!!!),

Last but not least, I am planing a painting of an Aer Lingus Viscount and before I started, I just wanted to see if anybody had any good shots of them, I'm not really bothered about the colour scheme, its more the pose!

Andy McKay

Greypencils
W - www.greypencils.com
E - amckay@greypencils.com
P - 087 2649500

greypencils
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by greypencils » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:09 pm

Hi All,

Heres the drafts of the Biffo, The print will include both versions ie (Flying Stance & ground Stance)

If any body has any suggestions please post them on, Not sure of the green used on the green strip, I robbed the colour off the early AL Viscounts, and the anti glare strip on the nose not sure if its Matt black or Matt Green, its green on the silver viscounts!!

Cheers[/b]
Andy McKay

Greypencils
W - www.greypencils.com
E - amckay@greypencils.com
P - 087 2649500

StephenM
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by StephenM » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:44 am

Excellent work as always!

Comet
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Comet » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:32 pm

greypencils,
Why do you distort your profiles with your signature etc across the pictures. It is not possible to really see them properly. You do not want peoples to copy them? Yet you are asking for free information. your web site is the on;ly one that I am aware of that does this.