Flight School?

This is a forum where student pilots can post their questions for more experienced pilots and instructors to answer

Moderator: mark

goodbyeF-14
Unverified User
Unverified User

Flight School?

Post by goodbyeF-14 »

Could anyone tell me which is the better place to train Weston or Waterford? Im currently in Weston but waterford is nearer to my home. Also which is cheaper?

Thanks. 8) 8) 8)

EIDEL
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by EIDEL »

:lol: Don't be shy ask at Waterford they definately do not bite .Draw your own comparisons. Clear skies and better scenery :D

historical-avi-irl.i8.com
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by historical-avi-irl.i8.com »

Hmm, I'd probably say- Weston, since a guy I know from Waterford was suprised at the low prices in Weston at the NFC, but not low by much- the less than the cost of extra fuel to drive from Waterford to Dublin. Where abouts do you live, you might be closer to other schools other than those in the two airports? :)

EIDEL
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by EIDEL »

waterford 138 weston140

EIDEL
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by EIDEL »

8) Lambada crazy is based at W/ford he'll let you know all .Perhaps w/ford more user friendly. Certainly a lot nearer the training area 8)

goodbyeF-14
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by goodbyeF-14 »

i live in carlow so which would be nearer. kilkenny is also near enough. 8) 8) 8)

EIDEL
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by EIDEL »

[img]http://www.flyinginireland.com\/upload_files/IMAGE0021.JPG.JPG[/img] Mountain flying lesson.Eyeball to eyeball with the French Alps

Flyer1
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Flyer1 »

Waterford Aero Club, excellent is all i can say. Flexible times and pay as you fly.

?138.00 per hour for a Warrior, and very experienced instructors.

Give em a buzz on 051-873133 and if there's no answer leave a message for them.

Regards,
Flyer1

Lambada Crazy
Verified User
Verified User

Waterford Aero Club!

Post by Lambada Crazy »

Certainly I would recomend Waterford Aero Club. Waterford Aero Club is a RTF.I am currently undergoing my ppl there and i would not go elsewhere! There is a great atmosphere there throughout the week with the sunday Fry-up on the sunday you cant go wrong. In total there is about 130 members.The pilot atmosphere is the best about the whole club, the minute you walk in the door you will hear other peoples experiences of different things. like " That go-around i did in kilkenny years ago and the spat fell off" Waterford aero club is a highly recomended place. There are four very nice aeroplanes there, EI-WRN a piper Warrior151 an EI-DJM a piper Warior 161 also. A tampico TB9 and A Beechcraft Skipper EI-BHT. The warriors are ?138 per hour and i think the TB9 is also. The skipper is much cheaper. For more information you can visit www.waterfordaeroclub.com or e-mail me at appowerap@eircom.net and i will put you onto an instructor.
When a flight is proceeding incredibly well, something was forgotten.