PPL in Florida-Total cost

This is a forum where student pilots can post their questions for more experienced pilots and instructors to answer

Moderator: mark

smithte
Unverified User
Unverified User

PPL in Florida-Total cost

Post by smithte » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi all,

Seriously considering doing my PPL next year Florida with a long-term view to gain ATPL. I have the funds available and am in a full time job so it will have to be done over a month (maximum). Have 20 days holidays a year with work so will more than likely take all these. Going to go the modular route and try keep the costs to a minimum.

Just wondering what the total price of this would be (including flights over, accom, exams etc). Basically just a final price. Any advice/info would be great from someone who has gone down this route.

Also any suggestions for a school would be great.

Thanks

Terry

flyrunwayheading
Verified User
Verified User

Re: PPL in Florida-Total cost

Post by flyrunwayheading » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi smithte,

I done my PPl back in 2008 in Florida, all in all it cost about €7k. I wouldnt go to the same school i was at, as it hasnt got a great record but i got what i wanted and completed in 4 weeks!

I went to EFT in fort pierce last year for some hour building and found them quite good.Im planning on completing my CPL/ME with them next year as soon as i get these ATPLs out of the way :roll:

anyway heres their website http://www.flyeft.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PM me if you want any more info