Garmin SD Card North America & Canada

This is a forum where student pilots can post their questions for more experienced pilots and instructors to answer

Moderator: mark

GoGoGadgetGoAround
Unverified User
Unverified User

Garmin SD Card North America & Canada

Post by GoGoGadgetGoAround » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi,

If anyone is heading to the North America or Canada I have a Garmin SD Card for North America & Canada coverage (for a car!) I bought 2 months ago from Garmin. Fits most GPS units, just slot it in the side, you can check your GPS compatibility on the Garmin website or ask me and I'll confirm.

I bought it when I was over hour building as car rental companies were charging €120 just to rent a unit for 2 weeks and I got stung before..!! It cost me €55 for the card new only 2 months ago and it's still in perfect condition. Looking for €40. I'm selling it as I have no plans to return to the USA but I'm sure I'd still be lost in 'Deliverance Country' if I didn't have a car GPS with me.. :shock:

I've an ad on donedeal.ie with pics etc, link is.. http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2278422

Regards,

Andy

Some of the features are;

Includes postal code support for Canada.

Includes highways, interstates, and business and residential roads in metropolitan and rural areas.

Displays 6.5 million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, parking, entertainment, fuel and shopping.

Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.

Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street")

Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and more.

Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air