QATAR CADET PILOT SCAM!!!!!

This is a forum where student pilots can post their questions for more experienced pilots and instructors to answer

Moderator: mark

GoGoGadgetGoAround
Unverified User
Unverified User

QATAR CADET PILOT SCAM!!!!!

Post by GoGoGadgetGoAround » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

I got an email a few mins ago from a scammer. I spoke to a few mates and they received them too. He used PTC's name and they set up a bogus website for a solicitors too. Actual email is a lot longer than this. I won't post what I said in my reply.... :D

Thank you for registering your interest with PTC in 2009. We are sorry for the long wait but we have reviewed your initail application Mr.Caravan.

This is an affirmation that you have emerged Successful and being appointed for the position stated in your appointment document

Greetings from QATAR AIRWAYS.
This is an affirmation that you have emerged Successful and being appointed for the position stated in your appointment document.
The mode of selection was based on the following;

1. CV and qualification

2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
3. Work experiences in internet provider IMAGINE industry,
We employ staff based on four core values namely;
Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our newly recruited staff to exhibit these core values.
Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Soft Copy of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Your Job Offer Summary is
as follows;

CONTRACT DURATION: 60 MONTHS CONTRACT TERM.

JOB DESIGNATION: Cadet Pilot

STARTUP DATE: 09 May 2011
LEAVE PERIOD: TWICE EVERY 12 MONTHS

JOB REF: 008/013L/UKPF/T4-YL

JOB CODE VAAT2653
JOB LOCATION: Heathrow Airport Middlesex TW6 1RS

NOTE: You are to report your duty to Business Development Manager. (Jones Marshall)
Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air

KeithT
Unverified User
Unverified User

Re: QATAR CADET PILOT SCAM!!!!!

Post by KeithT » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:22 am

This is not a scam! If you beleive me send one dollar to "Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield.

GoGoGadgetGoAround
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by GoGoGadgetGoAround » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm not so sure KeithT. I've already sent $40,000 to the Cathay Pacific Cadetship with headquarters in Nigeria and another $50,000 for the Aer Arann Cadetship who strangely enough, also have their headquarters in Nigeria...

Money is on it's way yo you.. That's Springfield in Nigeria right??
Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air

DonalMW
Verified User
Verified User

Post by DonalMW » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

:lol:

KeithT
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by KeithT » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 pm

GoGoGadgetGoAround wrote:I
Yes thats right, just one town on from the Nigerian branch of Anglo where I lodge the money.

kilo delta
Verified User
Verified User

Post by kilo delta » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 pm

KeithT wrote:
GoGoGadgetGoAround wrote:I
Yes thats right, just one town on from the Nigerian branch of Anglo where I lodge the money.

Anglo??? :shock:

Whatever chance you had of having the monies deposited into your account up till now....you've none after mentioning them! :lol: :lol:

GoGoGadgetGoAround
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by GoGoGadgetGoAround » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 am

Very true, I'd say your money is safer with a Nigerian gold mine heiress than it is with those Anglo b/wankers (delete as appropriate) :wink:

The deal is off KeithT, I'm going to invest that money into an Iraqi time share property.