Has anyone done a test at this time of the year?
Would I be better off waiting until the new year when the weather gets better?
If you put it off you'll have to keep current anyway. The type of days you can fly on are usually good enough for tests too. So there's no point in delaying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests