October ATPL Exam Results

This is a forum where student pilots can post their questions for more experienced pilots and instructors to answer

Moderator: mark

EIDW_PILOT
Unverified User
Unverified User

October ATPL Exam Results

Post by EIDW_PILOT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:01 pm

Lets hope the exam results get released soon.
Last edited by EIDW_PILOT on Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zyox
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Zyox » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:28 pm

Lol why when are they out? I haven't been arsed walking downstairs to check the mailbox because I don't think I honestly want to even know >_<
::: Image :::

shanecolgan
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by shanecolgan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:18 pm

haha well said....do nothing for 3 months and then take your time when a bit of work comes your way. almost as bad as the county council!

Wanderlei
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Wanderlei » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:19 pm

Yeah the delay is killing me, i wish they would hurry up and put me out of my misery.

Surely they'll be in tomorrow? Although maybe another weekend of not knowing which ones i gotta repeat wouldnt be so bad...

Mike C
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Mike C » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:16 am

All together now, AAAAHHHHHH! How long have you been waiting eidw?

You only did the exams last week. If you had done the exams in the UK you would have to wait up to 2 weeks!!!!!!!

If you are this annoyed about written exam results being delayed what will you be like when you have to wait for your CPL skills test?

Get over yourself, if you have reached this far in the aviation game you should be mature enough to suck it up and carry on. There are other things you can be doing while you are waiting - Hour building, Night rating, Nav practice or reading over instrument rating material.

Trigger
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Trigger » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:33 am

Ah now Mike yer being a bit hard there ! :shock:
Dont deny a fellah his enthusiasim, EIDW hope once you get em you are sucessfull.
BTW
I remember doing the Leaving Cert and havin to wait the 2 months, and unfortunately it was the quickest 2 months of my life. :oops:

Nanolight
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Nanolight » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:03 am

Not that the IAA need anyone to defend them, but i did the PPL tech exams on a Friday and I had the results the following Tuesday. That's fast and I was delighted.

It normally takes weeks or months for an organisation like a college to process exams and it normally takes months for a civil service type organisation to process anyhting.

Bearing this in mind, you should probably count yourself lucky that you are getting the results when you are.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Wanderlei
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Wanderlei » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:58 am

Very harsh comments here!

The IAA has no excuse, we paid over 100 quid for each exam, the marking of each exam is simply a case of ticking with referance to a sheet of answers - any monkey could do that, its not like a college lecturer who has to analyze and grade a thesis now is it?

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mark » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:13 pm

Lads,

I've had to edit three posts so far with inappropiate language, if anyone else does it they will be removed from the forum. No Warnings.
Regards,
Mark Dwyer
www.flyinginireland.com

------------------------------------------------
FlyingInIreland.com:- THE Resource for Irish Aviation Information