Jet pilot programme opportunity

This is a forum where student pilots can post their questions for more experienced pilots and instructors to answer

Moderator: mark

TolTol
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by TolTol »

Ah nice video. Nice to see some real flying again. Enjoy it while it lasts though! Soon it will be all A/P, LNAV, VNAV, OFDM zzzzzzzzzzz.

hc77
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by hc77 »

Delighted to say that myself and one of the other guys just passed our Multi IR conversion in Connemara yesterday. The 3 other guys are still busy training and due to test within the next few days. Best of luck lads!!!!! Thanks to everyone along the way in 43 airschool and in Connemara who provided us with top quality training. Have a few days off now to relax and then all of us are really looking forward to starting our type rating with Cityjet on Monday week.

Yossarian
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Yossarian »

I would like to pass on a massive thank you to Bob our conversion course Instructor and all the staff at Aer Arann for their help during the last three weeks. Five first time passes of the ME IR rating.

Regds

Yossarian

snatch
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by snatch »

Just to add to what the other guys have said. Yes 5 first time passes with the ME/IR, a huge thanks to Sigmar,43 AirSchool and AerArann for their quality training. To all who had negative opinions on the course, qualified on the fri, CityJet on the monday, need i say more?

schmillson
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by schmillson »

hi all,
can anyone on the jpp in port alfred (or elsewhere) please help me and let me know if there's any point paying ?95,000 to do this course if im in my mid thirties? i know i am eligible but what i want to know is if there's any point, i.e: would i be likely to be offered a job with cityjet assuming i passed with flying colors (pardon the pun)? i've heard that 8 out of 10 or 12 have been offered positions. if this is true then why werent the remaining cadets offered positions? is it due to age or if not, then what? please give me some advice on whether to invest this sort of money on something that may be a complete waste of time when it comes to employment.
cheers,
schmillson

schmillson
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by schmillson »

hello again,
the above query is open to anyone who may be looking at this, not just sigmar jpp people. please, can anyone give me advice on this matter!!!?

900EX
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by 900EX »

Suggest you look at pprune.org for lots of threads relating to age etc.
Celer fuga....

hc77
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by hc77 »

Hi schmillson. Check your pms......