Do you know this company?

Disscusion on plane spotting, visitors, airlines, routes, airports, equipment etc.

Moderator: mark

patrickferry
Unverified User
Unverified User

Do you know this company?

Post by patrickferry » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi Guys,

I know the Irish Aviation community is very far reaching in terms friends and knowledge so I am very hopeful some of you may know or know of someone who knows the company I am looking for.
I am trying to track down a company that did aerial photography over North West Donegal during 3 or 4 months of the summer of 2008.

They took a beautiful picture of my house which has been lost through an accident. The house and grounds have had major renovations since, so the picture is irreplaceable.
They were operating out of Carrickfin Airport in Donegal for several months and took photographs from Carrickfin Airport to the village of Creeslough. I’m fairly certain it was an English company as the guy that came to the door with the photo was English.

I think that the same company also did extensive aerial photography East of Letterkenny in Donegal during the summer of 2010, although I think they could have been operating out of Eglinton.

Any information or clues you might have however small would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Patrick

papacharlie-IRL
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Do you know this company?

Post by papacharlie-IRL » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 pm

An English company were operating out of Enniskillen recently doing aerial photography.
They regulary flew flights over the south. try ringing Enniskillen.

Demonduck
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Demonduck » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi,
There were a couple of guys operating a diesel cessna white in colour aircraft from Trim airfield who were normally based in Enniskillen.They called to my house and I bought the photo from them but did not get their details.They had an english accent ok and were based in the North as far as I remember.

progamb
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by progamb » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 pm

hi Patrick, just seen your post now.i bought an aerial photo of my house in letterkenny in august 2008. the guy I got it from was from Donegal and the quality was amazing and I received a receipt and phone number. I bought a very large one about 20x16. he had other sizes and different style of frames and he also removed a few things out of shot, as far as I remember it took about 3 weeks for del.The cost was 275e. about 6 months after that an English guy called and had a small picture preframed maybe 8x6 in a cheap frame and the quality was brutal compared to what I got. Also you had to buy what you seen, I thought it looked cheap and tacky, although I think he only wanted 70e for it. I don't know if this lad took your area but maybe worth a call. they were called errigal view photos and the number is 087 3689165. the name on receipt is Gerry or gary. hope this is of some help to you. regards joe