• The planned expansion of the fleet and bases is continuing in 2009 as already announced.
• The current rate of turnover is close to zero for both Captains and Copilots in Ryanair.
• Due to the low rate of turnover all co-pilot type rating courses are now cancelled for November,
December 2008, January and February 2009.
• The pilot recruitment open days in EMA on the 13th and 14th September are cancelled.
• More than 300 typerating courses will be operated in 2009 starting in March and applicants
should refer to the Ryanair website for details of the course locations and dates.
• A small number of Direct Entry positions will be available for experienced 737 rated Captains
and First Officers in 2008 and 2009. Please refer your industry colleagues to the Ryanair website.
If a pilot wishes to personally recommend a type rated pilot they can forward their details to my
office via fax on
• The vast majority of our Captain’s requirement for 2009 and 2010 should come from internal
Command Upgrade courses.
• Our two new Simulators will be installed at the Stansted Training Centre during the Autumn of
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Copyright © 2002 - 2021 FlyingInIreland.com