NOC - Maintance Location....

Disscusion on plane spotting, visitors, airlines, routes, airports, equipment etc.

Moderator: mark

Dublin Spotter
Unverified User
Unverified User

NOC - Maintance Location....

Post by Dublin Spotter »

Any futher word on the Maintance roll-out at Knock. I read a small article in last weeks Daily Indo regarding a maintance base for commercial airliners being setup there.

runner
Unverified User
Unverified User

Shoreline aviation

Post by runner »

they're located on bravo aka the crago apron. they converted the shed that was there into a hanger.dont know much else about them

Neworder79
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Neworder79 »

Looks like Shoreline Aviation will take over all the GA handling, this must be the reason for the lack of Avgas for the last year. Not much info on their site yet other than that they will provide maintenance and hangarage. Kind of a shame the Cargo apron is so far from the main terminal, would be nice to see more GA activity along with the big boys on the main apron.

http://www.shoreline-aviation.com/

StephenM
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by StephenM »

I hope they didn't pay much for that website, I've seen 12 year olds that can do better. :shock:

Neworder79
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Neworder79 »

It looks like one of those "oh my cousins nephews sister is a graphic designer" jobs, the web design company quoted looks even worse.

Lot of people think they can sell web design with a few downloaded templates, might be cheap but in the long run it will not add much value to your company compared to a professional job. Here is another site close by that has been "re-designed" for the worse lately: www.connaughtaeroclub.com

Congrats on your new site design btw Stephen!

willo
Verified User
Verified User

Post by willo »

About to try this Airline Management Game of yours stephen. Bet I make Willie Walsh look good!

Nanolight
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Nanolight »

Neworder79 wrote: Here is another site close by that has been "re-designed" for the worse lately: www.connaughtaeroclub.com

Thats what you call the 'website in a box' approach replete with generic, 'dynamic' graphics....! That clip art is particularly rank. Though who am I to point the finger? I couldn't even create a website at all!

AlphaLaura does a nice website!

www.irishaerosports.com

and

http://www.waterfordaeroclub.com/
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.