The IAEG

This is a forum for discussing General Aviation in Ireland

Moderator: mark

Rallye EIBFP
Unverified User
Unverified User

The IAEG

Post by Rallye EIBFP »

The Irish Airports Enthusiasts group is now up and running. It comprises of at first three websites (SAE,DAE and CFI) to represent those releveant airports. If you have a website on another airfield, you are invited to submit it at http://iaeg.pro.ie- plus there is a forum if you are interested.

seamus
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by seamus »

Would you be the people that go around and log all the aircraft coming and going from Airports ? if so why ?

Shey.

Rallye EIBFP
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Rallye EIBFP »

seamus wrote:Would you be the people that go around and log all the aircraft coming and going from Airports ? if so why ?

Shey.

The only airport I log movements of is Shannon! It is interesting........ The IAEG has nothing to do with logging lists of aircraft mind...

historical-avi-irl.i8.com
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by historical-avi-irl.i8.com »

Yeah, but The Dublin Aviation Enthusiasts Website will have a movements page organised by enthusiasts- so you never know what will develop!

(Yes I am now; also the Webmaster Of DAE- I'll tell you more when it's fully up and running- but feel free to visit our forum- www.dublinaviationenthusiasts.pro.ie)
:lol:

Rallye EIBFP
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Rallye EIBFP »

historical-avi-irl.i8.com wrote:Yeah, but The Dublin Aviation Enthusiasts Website will have a movements page organised by enthusiasts- so you never know what will develop!

(Yes I am now; also the Webmaster Of DAE- I'll tell you more when it's fully up and running- but feel free to visit our forum- www.dublinaviationenthusiasts.pro.ie)
:lol:

Mine come direct from ATC! So they are exact. You could look at www.ringwayreports.co.uk and do something like that.