Anoraks in Limetree

This is a forum for discussing General Aviation in Ireland

Moderator: mark

Lynn
Verified User
Verified User

Anoraks in Limetree

Post by Lynn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Had a great visit “under the guise of an anorak” to Limetree today for the big flyin. I’d like to say a big thank you to Gary Deegan for his hospitality. There was no shortage of anything and even the weather behaved. I’m sorry I couldn’t stay a bit longer but duty calls and I’m on my way back to work again for a few weeks. I hope the place is easier to find by air than it is by road, nobody seems to know where it is. It was nice to meet some of the lads on here or at least see them in action on their home turf. What a great bunch ye all are when ye’re not hiding behind a keyboard. There was one lad even offered me a flight in his Land Africa sometime. I think he was trying to flog it off though but I didn’t let it slip that I was a wobblewinger. I think he thought he had a live one ;-) I think his name was Bugler or something like that. If we get some more of this nice weather he will have no problem selling it.

Thanks for a great day :D
Clear prop
Lynn

Figle
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Anoraks in Limetree

Post by Figle » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks
Last edited by Figle on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Figle
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Anoraks in Limetree

Post by Figle » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks Lynn for your such kind words about us and your details to our names the next time your home your very welcome to call in for a chat no need to hide by your so called jacket we don't bite
Regards

Graham