Post by KeithT »

JFH wrote:Who needs soaps when you got the FII forum :lol:
Agreed. Sure the whole forum is like this now. :idea:

tom in weston
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Landing Fees

Post by tom in weston »

I know it's Christmas and I apologise in advance for the bad language....but what the fuck is going on in this forum the last few months? This is like a bitch fest. A small aviation community like we have here in Ireland should all support each other, I'm not saying we should all be friends, but go find somewhere else to have a fucking cat fight...now piss off and leave our forum alone.

Raven 912
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Raven 912 »

I've just got one question,(other than the one in a previous post which was not answered and referred to information which is misleading).

Why does AOPA always react to criticism in a defensive and aggressive manner? Especially on a public forum it really doesn't look good and could be seen as a sign of insecurity.

Its not the criticism that is the problem. Everyone is entitled to ask a question. It's the reaction to the questions that puzzles me. I've learnt so much from criticism over the years and NMAI are much better for it. When people dont criticise you is when you should be worried.

All the best
Paul

slipstream12345
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by slipstream12345 »

Listen guys why dont ye just give it a break we are all abit sick of it . That means aopa,nmai,etc as far as i can make out ye have done very little for GA in this country accept con people out of the hard earn money for membership. Give people a small bit of power and they think there bullet proof.Sorry i had to write this but people dont care about the political shit ye have going on with each other. The rest of us just want to get on with our little bit of flying in 2012

thank you for listening

Jim
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Jim »

Holy God,what have ye all done to my posting?
Back-Biting, Bickering and the Foul Language is certainly inappropriate on any Public Forum and I ask those who wrote it to remove it immediately! Please!
There are Juniors who read these forums as well!

@Flange Bracket
Now that you have identified whom you speak of I shall answer you…
The Incident you are referring to occurred almost Five Years ago, get over it!
He was an active member of the FIRST committee, for a few Months only.
He was proposed, Seconded and elected by an open and democratical vote and without any opposition.
It is not AOPA policy to make any Judgement on any person individually or otherwise.
It doesn't change the fact that an AOPA commitee member was found guilty as charged.
Even you must admit , that Statement is NOT a Fact!
Is he leading the fight to defend GA against the IAA
What on Earth makes you think we fight the IAA?
AOPA works ALONG with the Authorities for a clear and acceptable level of Regulation.

This tread was opened as part of a survey into Landing Fees and NOTHING ELSE!
NOW! Let us Please! return to my original post of LANDING FEES- Charged but not at the published rates.

@Paul
Sorry for the delay in answering your question, (I don’t be on here too often)
Criticism is no problem and many thrive on it, however the poster decided to accuse with his initial post then follows on with a personal insult before asking any questions. We would agree therefore, that members are entitled to defend their chosen organization.
I have absolutely no problem answering questions on AOPA but, it should be in an appropriate posting and not robbing an existing one as happened on a number of occasions on here, as you know.
Will contact you in the coming days regarding your first question, sorry i never got back to read it sooner.
Defending the rights of GA in Ireland.
http://www.aopa.ie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;