This is a forum for discussing General Aviation in Ireland

Moderator: mark

KeithT
Unverified User
Unverified User

Re: Usher Aviation new website

Post by KeithT »

Oh for the love of God.
Last edited by KeithT on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

camshaft40
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by camshaft40 »

removed
Last edited by camshaft40 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tolka
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Tolka »

Camshaft,

I searched this website for the reference to the guy in Hungary. You may have more specific information about the incident. The website posting from the person in Hungary is puzzling. It looks like he bought an aircraft which he had only seen on the internet and transferred the funds before the aircraft arrived in Hungary. He says that he phoned the seller to check that everything was included. Now I admit I only have one side of the story (albeit from the posting by the purchaser) but something doesn't seem to stack up. Would you have done the same if you had seen an aircraft on a Hungarian website. English doesn't seem to be his first language. Did this cause some confusion.

The point I was trying to make is that UAI were being criticised for the "Hungarian incident" but are you sure you have all the facts from both sides. Maybe you do. Disputes do happen in business. I wouldn't expect the company to come on a public forum to discuss their business. This incident aside, how good are UAI at their primary busness - aircraft maintenance. When I referred to Cessna, Piper and Cirrus I was referring to UAI's appointment as an approved service centre not as a dealer.

nrop
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by nrop »

New website looks amazing. Great job. Living up to the centre of excellence moto. Keep up the good work lads.

GJOYT
Verified User
Verified User

Post by GJOYT »

Fair play to UAI for what they have achieved so far and I wish them more success for 2012!