This years BBQ at Ballyboy will be held on Sunday June 5th. Promises to be a great day, anyone that was at last years BBQ will vouch for that!
Watch this space for more info closer to the time.
Don't forget this Sunday June 5th Ballyboy BBQ, our trial run on Easter Monday was a great success and we now have the spit for the pig perfected.
If you are arriving by air I will be publishing suggested routing to the field for the event within the coming days.
Right folks, less than 24hrs to our BBQ, wx looks like it is going to play ball so hope to see everyone from near and far at some stage tomorrow. Please see below some suggested routing and some points to note:
1. When inbound please report at either Athboy Town, Trim Town, Kells or Navan depending on which direction you are coming from. 118.55mhz
2. Please plan to be overhead the field at 1500ft QNH.For a standard circuit join
3. The only info we will be giving on the radio will be QNH, RWY in use and number you are once established in the circuit.
4. All circuits are left hand from 29/11
5. Once on the ground please follow the marshaller to the parking area (same area as last year big field to the side of the RWY)
6. All movements are at Pilots discretion.
Lets keep it safe and sensible and most of all......ENJOY
P.s We will also put this info up on our new website http://www.ballyboyairfield.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests