Interested in New Group?

This is a forum for discussing General Aviation in Ireland

Moderator: mark

Loflying
Unverified User
Unverified User

Interested in New Group?

Post by Loflying »

Anyone interested in a new group based on a recent/new high-spec permit aircraft equipped with regular ambitious touring in mind, based somewhere near Dublin :?:

fireblade900
Unverified User
Unverified User

Re: Interested in New Group?

Post by fireblade900 »

Hi yes interested,
PM me with the cost of the share, of how many shares ? and what are the ins.mainte.hangar costs ?

Thanks

Shaun Leahy
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Shaun Leahy »

Loflying wrote:Anyone interested in a new group based on a recent/new high-spec permit aircraft equipped with regular ambitious touring in mind, based somewhere near Dublin :?:
I'd also be interested, what aircraft have you got in mind, and where in Dublin are you looking to base her?

I don't know if you would be interested in a half share in my aircraft, it's a Rans S10 Sakota in the middle of a recover. see my advert for details.

Loflying
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Loflying »

Fireblade 900 & Shaun,

Great to hear of your interest. PMs sent.

Loflying
Unverified User
Unverified User

Post by Loflying »

Bumping this one to the top to check for any new interest.

Further details: The plane is a Vans RV-9. The airframe is at an advanced stage of construction and will fly in 2012. I am insisting on a high spec of equipment and finish and I am looking for partners who want to pursue equally high standards. Partners don't have to build - I am happy to keep that pleasure for myself. Base airfield is up for discussion but has to be easily reachable from South Dublin.