Search found 1 match

by flatspin
Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:35 am
Forum: Irish General Aviation
Topic: Colour blind test
Replies: 6
Views: 5257

Gandalf, You can get a PPL or possibly a CPL, there are a couple of options. First and foremost you should have nothing to do with the IAA, Stay away from them at all cost. If you are interested in going the JAA route Go to the UK CAA at Gatwick and do the Eye test, It dosen't cost much for the eye ...