Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:50 pm
- Forum: Learning to Fly
- Topic: Number of questions per ATPL exam?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1635
Hiya Wolfie - i'd agree with what Zyox said - there are differences to the abacus jaa tests tho - i got a slight surprise when i went into my first comms exam to find 22 questions as opposed to the 13 i was used to Also i've kinda noticed there tends to be a convenient number of marks available in e...
- Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 pm
- Forum: Irish General Aviation
- Topic: Great to see no more accident/incident discussion..
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2209
I read about the accident last weekend in Wicklow on the forums here on the Sunday morning, and given I have spent 5 years in Bristol just down the road from Gloucester, and have flown out of Filton with a school which is based in both airfields and flies PA28’s, felt some kind of tenuous link to th...