Six Moose !!!

Aviation Humour....

Moderator: mark

Trigger
Verified User
Verified User

Six Moose !!!

Post by Trigger » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Mick and Paddy, (for the benifit of the Joke, but can be Cameron and George !) go for their annual moose shoot in the Canadian Wilderness. They hire the pilot to take the light aircraft up into the wilds where he drops them off. They have a great few days in the wilderness, and manage to shoot six Moose into the bargain !!
They arrive back with the Moose at the strip where the Pilot had left them off, and he lands the plane and taxi's over, on seeing the six dead Moose the pilot informs them "Sorry Guys cant take six moose that size...tops I could take is four, it's above my weight restriction"
Paddy says "Ah jaysus last year the pilot we had, took the six no problem, and he had the same plane like yours "
After protracted discussion the pilot agrees to take the six Moose and the two lads.
Inevitably shortly after take off the plane cannot gain height to clear a mountain, and ploughs straight into the side of it.
The two intrepid hunters climb their way out of the wreckage, Paddy says to Mick "Where are we Mick ?"
"Not sure" says Mick...."but I'd say it's not too far from where we crashed last year!!" :lol: :lol: :wink:

alexjon
Verified User
Verified User

Re: Six Moose !!!

Post by alexjon » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Ahahah, nice joke mate. Keep pulling out something like that. :lol:
If in doubt just climb, so far nobody has ever collided with sky.